Behind our long history are generations of kind benefactors and friends who have made this all possible and we are happy to be able to share our history and our story with you. On our part, the Little Sisters of the Poor are deeply indebted to those who share in our work by their generosity and we seek to repay this debt by asking God to bless you as only He can. You are remembered daily in our grateful prayers for you.
As Little Sisters of the Poor we care for the elderly poor in the spirit of humble service we have received from our foundress, Saint Jeanne Jugan. We welcome the elderly as we would Jesus Christ himself and serve them with love and respect until God calls them home.
Quality of Care
- We offer a continuum of care in a loving home atmosphere
- We have compassionate, dedicated staff in ratios designed to meet the needs of our residents
- We earned the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services 5-star rating and U.S. News & World Report America’s Best Nursing Homes Honor Roll
Quality of Life
- We offer individual and small group activities that nurture Residents’ intellectual, physical, spiritual, social and medical needs
- Our home offers a chapel open to people of all faiths, spacious dining rooms, picturesque lawns and gardens, an outside courtyard, private sitting areas, a beauty shop and many other amenities made available by the kindness of our benefactors & volunteers
- Group outings are provided by our staff
Quality of Services
- We offer private residential rooms,
- Apartments where Residents live independently and
- Single occupancy nursing care rooms (Medicaid)
- Individually designed rehabilitation services include physical and occupational therapy programs
- Beautician and barber services are offered at the home
For more information on the philosophy of the Little Sisters of the Poor, click here.